Rokstone is one of the fastest growing MGAs in the world. From a standing start in 2016, today we write over $750m+ GWP per year, and we don't intend on slowing down any time soon. Looking to move your team and join a progressive, entrepreneurial MGA? Then we could be the perfect home.
Empowering staff. Maximising talent.
If you’re a talented (re)insurance professional looking for the perfect fit, we think you’ve probably just found it. At Rokstone you will be surrounded by experienced colleagues, with deep knowledge of their specialist fields, and established relationships with global markets.
We focus on creating the best environment for our talent to thrive, and, as part of Aventum Group, are supported by world class central service teams to help enable this. Our priority is securing an underwriting profit for our capacity partners, and we empower all our underwriters to put forward new and innovative ideas to best acheive this. We promote a family culture, but one that also encourages excellence. We want to keep growing at the rate we have, and expanding into new lines and geographies, until we are the biggest and best MGA in the world. If this journey sounds like one you want to be a part of, get in touch.
Benefits as standard
Weekly Personal Training Session
Additional holiday for length of service
Private Healthcare for you and your family
Discretionary annual bonus
Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits - 6 months full pay
Day off on your birthday
Season ticket Loan
Cycle to work scheme
Health and wellbeing support
Life at Rokstone
At Rokstone, we have a world class employee benefits program and invest in the wellbeing of all our whole team. We already have offices around the world in in Europe, Africa and the US and empower our staff to bring new thoughts and ideas to the table to improve on traditional market practices.
Parent company (now known as Aventum Group) formed as a new startup specialist broker - Direct Insurance Agency - occupying a small rented office in Chadwell Heath
Having grown a book of Waste & Recycling business we launched a wholesale scheme catering for material damage and business interruption into the UK broker market
Our first venture into online quote and bind business saw the launch of iSure Underwriting, Ireland's leading SME MGA
- Launch of Rokstone Underwriting in Marine Liability, Property D&F, and Terrorism
- Launch of Aura Underwriting, London's largest Caribbean cat facility
- Launch of iFarm Underwriting, the a major UK and Ireland agricultural underwriter
Launch of Novus Underwriting, a leading global warranty and GAP underwriter
- Launch of Rokstone Construction Risk Underwriters in the US
- Rokstone Underwriting expands into Property Treaty
- Rokstone Underwriting breaks $100m GWP in Property D&F, and launches international construction
- Rokstone Construction Risk Underwriters enters US General Liability market with HDI Global Specialty S.E.
- Rokstone Underwriting launches Middle East hub and expands into International Aviation
- Rokstone Underwriting opens Africa hub in Mauritius to access regional distribution
- iSure receives Central Bank of Ireland direct authorisation
- Novus opens Brussels office to access European markets following Brexit
Rokstone Underwriting expands into Marine Cargo