At Rokstone, our purpose is simple: to inspire confidence.
Whether it’s for our capacity providers, who want to know that their money is protected, or for our brokers, who want to know that they can easily place their risks, we understand the importance of always delivering. It’s why we deploy capacity quickly and efficiently across uncorrelated markets. It’s why we provide rapid access to developed portfolios in niche markets. It’s why we are highly diversified by both product line and distribution source. And it’s why all our portfolios are actuarially managed, with the embedded culture of an insurer and the agility of an MGA. Combine all this with our proprietary underwriting models, our deeply knowledgeable and experienced front-line underwriters and an unwavering commitment to digital transformation and data-driven underwriting, it’s no surprise that we are growing fast and already one of the biggest global (re)insurance MGAs.
Our leaders combine significant experience, deep knowledge and an unwavering commitment to continual innovation to set the direction of our business. Like every member of our team, they are focused on making insurance better for the brokers we work with across the globe and our capacity providers.
Chief Executive Officer
Group Finance Director
Chief Development Officer
Chief Underwriting Officer, Rokstone Consumer
Global Head of Rokstone Specialty
Chief Underwriting Officer, Rokstone Commercial
Parent company (now known as Aventum Group) formed as a new startup specialist broker - Direct Insurance Agency - occupying a small rented office in Chadwell Heath
Having grown a book of Waste & Recycling business we launched a wholesale scheme catering for material damage and business interruption into the UK broker market
Opened London Office
Our first venture into online quote and bind business saw the launch of iSure Underwriting, Ireland's leading SME MGA
- Launch of Rokstone Underwriting in Marine Liability, Property D&F, and Terrorism
- Launch of Aura Underwriting, London's largest Caribbean cat facility
- Launch of iFarm Underwriting, the a major UK and Ireland agricultural underwriter
Launch of Novus Underwriting, a leading global warranty and GAP underwriter
- Launch of Rokstone Construction Risk Underwriters in the US
- Rokstone Underwriting expands into Property Treaty
- Rokstone Underwriting breaks $100m GWP in Property D&F, and launches international construction
- Rokstone Construction Risk Underwriters enters US General Liability market with HDI Global Specialty S.E.
- Rokstone Underwriting launches Middle East hub and expands into International Aviation
- Rokstone Underwriting opens Africa hub in Mauritius to access regional distribution
- iSure receives Central Bank of Ireland direct authorisation
- Novus opens Brussels office to access European markets following Brexit
Rokstone Underwriting expands into Marine Cargo
Launched US Farm, Surety & Credit Treaty, Contingency and PA, Sport and Prize Indemnity
Launched D&O and PI
Rokstone is an Aventum Group company, a global specialty (re)insurance group that operates across both the underwriting and broking sectors. We make, nurture and grow relationships. We design, develop and launch unparalleled specialist schemes and facilities. And we never accept the standard ways of doing things.
Controlling $1.5bn GWP annually and with 15 global offices, Aventum is the coming together of a group of serious niche (re)insurance businesses under one brand, where success is the only option. We are infectiously entrepreneurial. We strive for greatness and never stop exploring how to do things better.
For us, culture isn’t just something we talk about now and again. It’s a vital part of how we work; it makes us what we are. We’re bold, pro-active and we’re never afraid to challenge the status quo. And we work hard to ensure that our people love being a part of the Aventum family. Because if our people love what they do, and are free to be everything they can be, they deliver better outcomes for our clients and our partners time and time again.